MUJU RESTAURANT AT AMWAJ ISLAND

14:44


Muju Restaurant is located in Amwaj Island at The Dragon Hotel. 

I love the crowd, the service, the food (though a bit expensive), the ambiance, the music.... I will definitely come back. Maybe for Friday Brunch! soon. 


Sushi Maki Platter - BD8.9++ tax and serv charge
My bf ordered for Sashimi Special Platter. Unfortunately I didn't take a pic of it. I dig in on his platter and took almost of the Sake (salmon)! He was too selfish to share the hamachi. 

Anyhoo, I still think Yo Sushi's has freshest and delicious Sashimi in the Island of Bahrain. ^__^


Chili crunchy Hamour! I love it. 

The crab cake which Ghee thought tastes like turtle! haha. crazy ghee na ghee. 

the cheesecake of ate neth... 
Muju Mousse my afters... it was okay. I should have ordered creme brulee 

ate neth and I 



From your left, Zai aka 'Gagay'', Ghee na Ghee and Ate Neth

NewLook in Jumpsuit,
Next in shoes
Pink bag from my boyfriend =)
Accessories- Forever21 

I love this shot! Thanks ghee 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe