[FAVE] Lipstick Collection

11:20

I'm not that kind of girl who spends money over make up. I actually don't like foundation, eyeshadow, powder, lipliner etc., except two things, CONCEALER & LIPSTICK. Don't get me wrong, I do own couple of eyeshadow pallets, blush, mascara and other stuff but they don't move me unlike of the two. 


I love concealer for the obvious reason and from the word itself- 'Conceal'. It prevents to see ones blemishes, pimples and dark circles. I often use it every Friday after getting dark circles from a long hour of partying. Anyho! enough of concealer. I am here to talk about and show you guys some of my favorite colour shades from my lipstick collection.


From left to right. Givenchy Fruity Orange no. 14, YSLRouge Pur, Shiseido Shimmering Rouge Irise SL14, Sabaya bubblegum raspberry wine, MAC Matte Velvet Teddy A31, Versace something coffee nougat, Thrifted nougat, Estee Lauder lip conditioner, Revlon super lustrous lipgloss, Chanel rouge allure and Estee Lauder ultra brilliance. 
What I love about them is the character that they give me once I put them on. If you could notice in all of my pictorials, I often use the sabaya bubblegum shade. I just love how i standout when i wear it. I love bold color. 
What's best is you could keep them for a year or two! some say's if you store them in fridge it'll last more than that. But you should be careful and take note that once it smells rancid you should stop using it and throw it right away! 
I read somewhere that if you shade in your lips with lip liner before applying lipstick it will last longer. But I skip buying lip liner as they are expensive and I'm not a fan. But if you decide to try it out let me know your feedback. 



I am planning to haul more of MAC. But I'd better take it from Bahrain as I found out I am losing money because of exchange rate. I have been using my debit card (in bd) in shopping. I don't use cash coz i'd be ran out soon. So yeah, that is to be noted when I am back to my small Island. 


xoxo, 
MissyLeeloo 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love the color of your YSL lipstick <3

    http://theworldofjangc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe