TGIT

06:44

So today morning I traveled back to Bahrain for a 6-day off. This Sunday is holiday (ascension of Prophet Mohd) and i don't wanna be stuck in a sandbox with nothing to do. Thus this damsel packed her things and took a plane to her favourite Island: Bahrain!

Here's what i wore for an hour of travel.



1) Peacock necklace, bought online (can't remember where) | 2) Rayban for sunnies | 3) Marc by Marc Jacobs Gold Watch |
4) Armcandy, H&M | 5) Sheer Top from F21 | 6) White Basic Top, F21 | 6) Skinny Jeans by Crissa |
 7) Floral Flats, Splash | 8) Satchel Bag from Philippines 


This was not the first ensemble that I have in mind. Last night I planned of wearing a gorgeous red mullet dress and pair with  my newly bought Aldo Sandals but at the last moment I change my mind. 


I don't wanna grab attention. I knew 'vultures' will just be around the corner. Hence, better safe than flaunting. 


So there you go. Simple yet comfortable look for today. 

Have a good weekend everyone. Take Care! 
xoxo, 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe